Music lessons is a gift that will last a lifetime!
Once your payment has cleared PayPal, we will produce your digital PDF Gift Certificate and send it to the email address you provided in the "Email Address to send to" field. If no email address was provided we will send it to the email address associated with the paypal account used to pay for the gift certificate.
You can print out the gift certificate in order to gift it as a physical gift, or you can simply forward it by email to the recipient.
We would like to invite you to receive our free MyMusicExpert.com newsletter. Occasional emails with updates, music tips, & notifications about our performances, as well as when our students perform a show online that you can tune into and watch! We also send Holiday cards, special audition notifications, & other special offers to our customers who opt-in to receive our newsletter.
MyMusicExpert YouTube Playlist of Students Performing
All You Need in order to take Music Lessons is: 1. A Computer, Smartphone, or Tablet 2. The above device will need to have a Cam & Mic (most webcams come with a mic built into them these days!) 3. A Broadband Internet Connection (Cable, DSL, Wi-Fi)
For LIVE one-to-one private music lessons with our instructors, just install "SKYPE" from www.skype.com onto your computer, smartphone or tablet for free video chatting. (Note: If on a mobile device, you may want to connect to a Wi-Fi connection to avoid high data charges from your service provider!)
MyMusicExpert.com has no contracts, and we just bill month to month for lessons. We teach half-hour, 1 hour, 1.5 hour or 2 hour lessons once a week. The more time you spend with your instructor, the more you get done and the quicker you learn (of course), but it just depends on what you're after.
1. Click on the name of the instructor you are interested in studying with at the top of the page to check their regular availability. All times are listed in Eastern Time (Florida time). Adjust for your time zone!
2. Click on the Orange "I Gotta Do This!" button at the top of any page to create your free MyMusicExpert.com account. The system will automatically send you an email to confirm your email address.
3. You will need to log into your email and confirm your email address by clicking on the link provided in the email that the system sent you. If you can't find it, check your spam folder and make sure you add us to your friends/white list. This keeps spammers out of the system.
4. Once you have created your free account here at MyMusicExpert.com and verified your email address, you'll then be able to log in and choose which plan you want to sign up for, add it to the shopping cart and check out. The system will automatically re-direct you to Paypal, where you'll pay for the lessons. If you don't have a Paypal account, Paypal will give you the opportunity to create one for free. If you chose an on-going Skype lesson subscription plan, Paypal will automatically charge you the exact same amount on the exact same day every month. You can cancel any time.
5. After you pay, log back into your account and click on the lesson that you just purchased. There will be a "Book Now" button you click on inside the lesson to SCHEDULE your class with your instructor. Clicking on the "Book Now" button will present you with a LIVE real-time calendar where you can check for "white space" for a lesson time and book yourself! If you do not find a time that works for you, contact us, because other times can be arranged if absolutely necessary. After you schedule your first lesson, at that point, you will see your name pop up on your instructor's live schedule, and you will receive an email confirmation! That's it! Easy! Happy eLearning!
Doubts? Lets Talk!
Hi, I'm Doug Sinning. I'm the founder and an instructor at MyMusicExpert.com, and we are waiting for you!
Still have doubts about online lessons? I'm willing to meet with you online face to face (or on the phone) for FREE, so that we can meet, chat, and address any concerns you may still have about our instructors, the use of our website or the free software, or how this all just works!?!
One of my own goals is to make sure that all our students and potential students are comfortable with using the technology as much as they are comfortable with their instructor.
Just email me at email@example.com and include your Skype username (and/or your phone number) and several times that you are free to chat in the next 3 days. I will email you back to confirm an appointment date and time and you will see your first name pop up on the live schedule under my instructor page.